I’m really happy to announce that my new and free Give Me Gluten Free app is available for everyone to use on iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows smartphones!
The app gives you menu-specific info about safe Gluten Free places to eat at while on the move in the UK and Europe. It allows you to share comments and photos of your new Gluten Free finds and places with others, keep up with Gluten Free events, and get Gluten Free advice.
It currently has places in the UK, Spain and Italy, and users are encouraged to add new places as they find them (I will continue adding on a daily basis too) – all additions and opinons of what you eat and your experiences of restaurants are very welcome.
- iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/give-me-gluten-free/id548908816
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shoutem.n690303
You can also download the app on the Educational App Store via the links below:
- iPhone: http://www.educationalappstore.com/app/give-me-gluten-free/
- Android: http://www.educationalappstore.com/app/give-me-gluten-free-for-android/
You can also use the HTML5 version of GiveMeGlutenFree App on your Blackberry, Windows Mobile OS and other browsing capable smartphones.
You can install this on your Blackberry, Windows or other smartphone by going to the following page in your smartphone browser:
- HTML5 App: http://www.m.givemeglutenfree.com/html5-app/
If you are viewing this page in your smartphone browser, click on the arrow at the bottom of your browser, and add the app to your “Home Screen”. Then you should be good to go!
The animation below shows people sharing any gluten free finds they’ve come across while out and about in the UK and Europe: